Take my hand...

Russian photographer Murad Osmann creatively documents his travels around the world with his girlfriend leading the way in his ongoing series known as Follow Me To.   So take my hand and... 
...and follow me to Venice canals

...and follow me to London

...and follow me  to Bali rice fields

...and follow me to the 10 000 Buddhas Monastery

...and follow me to Austria

...and follow me to Bali

...and follow me to Disney

...and follow me somewhere over the rainbow

...and follow me to HK Disneyland

...and follow me to Berlin

...and follow me to Hong Kong

...and follow me to HK

...and follow me to Kremlin

...and follow me to Ravello

...and follow me to San Sebastian

...and follow me to Ravello

...and follow me to Singapore

...and follow me to Zaragoza

...and follow me to the sky

 via : instagram.

Comments